The AMRF is currently committed to funding research that meets the following criteria:
* investigating potential treatments for advanced melanoma that are:
* related to the human immune system (immunotherapy)
* low cost
* low toxicity
* for all patients
Current Sponsored Research Projects
1) Analysis of the recently completed EMOTIV Melanoma Vaccine Study.
2) Immune Cycle Mathematical Analysis - a collaboration between faculties of the University of Adelaide that is delving into proposed cyclical behaviours of the human immune system.
3) Long Term Survival Analysis - ongoing surveillance/analysis of the survivors of the 2000-2010 VMCL trial.
4) Timing Effect of IL-2 Therapy of Melanoma in a Mouse Model (completed - awaiting publication)
5) Timing Effect of Higher Dose IL-2 Therapy of Melanoma in a Mouse Model (completed - undergoing statistical analysis)