..... is to significantly contribute to the prevention and cure of melanoma in Australia and to improve patient outcomes.
..... is to raise funding for research into a cure for melanoma and to increase awareness amongst the Australian population of the risks of the disease and the means to reduce its incidence.
1. To provide funding for research in clinical and laboratory environments.
2. To provide funding for treatments that improve the care and treatment for people affected by malignant melanoma.
3. To promote translation of the information obtained from research into clinical practice.
4. To become an acknowledged leader in funding of research and education for melanoma cancer treatments.
5. To raise awareness of the Australian Melanoma Research Foundation brand.